Friday, October 27, 2006

Temporary Hiatus

I closed my eyes and 3 weeks whizzed past. Blogging is definitely a discipline... I am finding it hard to get back to the blog mood after the LONG break.

Its funny why it is considered a long break - this was what I did - went to Shanghai for a week of vacation, and Beijing for a week of training/kickoff meeting (work). Came back for the long long Raya weekend, and just got back to work a couple of days in the quiet post Raya break.

My neck still hurts for funny reasons. I am suspecting it is serious, when I turn my head left, I hear a scraping sound of the neck nerves against the based of my skull. This is getting me worried as all the rest did not seem to have cured me and this new problem arised.... hmmm.

Planned resolution - go do a few gym exercise and rest the weekend, if it still prevails I would need to see a docter.

No comments: