Monday, February 09, 2009

Return of the prodigal daughter

My hands are sweating as I am typing this.  Not because I am nervous or anxious but because I am typing this on my new macbook.  Never a fan of notebooks as a gadget - despite my craze towards gadgets, this has to be an exception.

There is a legion of devoted fans to the mac out there, and these guys worship the mac truly.  As for me, it is the return of the prodigal daughter, as my first PC (or rather the one I used - dad's purchase) was an Apple.  During those days it was Apple IIe - I might still have the shell somewhere in the house.  It was some really tight basic programming, and the green screen games.

Today, the Mac is a sexy piece of a gem, and just watching the demo of OS is enough to convince me this is definitely a phenomenon in human computer interaction.  

Steve Jobs, you are definitely one crazy and talented guy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wowza.. nice.. did you buy locally? Is it the Air, Pro or the normal one?

Kay Nny Lee said...

Wow, nice...I bet you don't have any problem with the mouse without the right click :P