Friday, February 10, 2006

About Me

I have been called a pre-amateur photographer.

I admit, pre-amateur years are most agonising but at the same time, most inspiring, as every shot is taken with enthusiasm and excitement. For the one who named me a pre-amateur, I forgive you, you give me more energy to pursue my interest!




I felt it a necessity to introduce myself in photos.

This is me - the most natural shot of me, the first shot of me using my newfound love - my nikon D70s. I was at Foto Shangri-la - this photo was taken by Jeffrey the supervisor of the store. I did not pose, and the photo when enlarged showed all my facial defects!! But I loved this photo, because it was natural, cropped, and also my newfound love's first sight of me!!




The second photo here, in a very condensed mode as I downloaded it from a site, is one where I am in my next greatest passion - running. My dream is to run the marathon next year, and subsequently I'd be a travel runner - to be honest, I felt the urge in London from Greenwich to Westminster - the London Marathon, to be precise. It was one of those love at first sight things when I saw the route.



The third - my newest love - photography - at the rate I am going, I'd likely be king of nite photography! Just can't find any time to do any day photography. This was one of the first few shots someone took of me in front of PB building.






The fourth here, also related to running, is also a downloaded shot, where I was almost famous! I am pictured here carrying one of my retired partner's photo in the token award ceremony for the KL Rat Race. The KL Rat Race is my most enjoyable racing outing for the last two years!!





The fifth photo, indeed is my hidden talent - I love to pose for photos in addition to taking photos!! This one is one of me being conned into lying on a foot of snow just for the sake of taking a photo.






Last photo - added post-edits - taken by Mum!!! Cool!!! Mum can take photos, I look very natural here!









Last-last photo - added post-edits - my bird photography "skill"!

No comments: