Thursday, June 22, 2006

Its a Rat Race again!

Footnote addition : The rate race has been postphoned to Sept 5th 2006. See you there! I promise you my team will bring to the race a surprise package!

In the midst of a very busy week, I received in my mail a couple of days ago, a request from my marketing manager to participate in the Edge Rat Race again this year.

The Edge, a leading business & investment weekly, hosts The Kuala Lumpur Rat Race on a yearly basis.

This year, the seventh year of the rat race will take place on Tuesday, 8 August 2006, after office hours. The race will cover 4.5 kilometers through the commercial heart of Kuala Lumpur. The CEO’s 1 km race will also be held simultaneosly.

I have the honor of becoming the team lead this year (due to my enthusiasm and early registration of interest to the new marketing manager :-)). In my "leadership" mission, I would greatly like to get the team to take pre-race publicity photos, dress up, and have more fun!!!

See you there, join if you have never participated before. This is the most fun race I look forward to every year, and last year, this was the catalyst for my interest back to running.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi May Ching,
Hope to meet you in the Rat Race again.

KC :-)