Monday, July 03, 2006

A thing of beauty


I saw this photo in my yahoo front page and a link to a site on how to photograph fireworks, coming up to the 4th July celebration of Independence Day for USA.

The small thumbnail of the fireworks caught my eye and if you traverse to the link here, you would find good useful tips and magnificent artistry in photography.

http://digital-photography-school.com/blog/how-to-photograph-fireworks/

I have always found photography to be very fascinating. The art of capturing a good photo is very satisfactory, and I continue to find that there are so many people who are so good at it that I am ashamed of my own limitations.

They say, a thing of beauty is a joy forever. It is a good photographers dream to be always chasing beauty.

1 comment:

BlendedGuy said...

Here's a link from digg
http://digital-photography-school.com/blog/how-to-photograph-a-childs-birthday-party/

There's hardly anything as innocent and glorious than a child's pose captured on print...