Sunday, August 20, 2006

Mizuno Wave Run and Terry Fox Run - 17 Sept

Today, I rounded up two more persons who will do the following with me - Run the Mizuno Wave Run and then the Terry Fox Run, on the 17th September, back to back.

Mizuno Wave Run - starts at Padang Merbuk at 730am
Terry Fox Run - starts at Lake Gardens at 9am

Assuming at most I would take about 1hr-1hr 15 mins for Mizuno, I can probably get to finishing line, then run over to the Lake Gardens, and start the Terry Fox Run.

Total KM mileage to do this would be 10km + 6.5km. This is do-able lah. For the beautiful Mizuno t-shirt, it is worth it.

And two young runners to accompany me :-)

Now to get back to training.

1 comment:

BlendedGuy said...

Just checked the terry fox run web site .. ooo. it says "Participants may run, jog, walk, cycle, roller-blade or otherwise propel themselves along the route." Heh heh.. how creative can we 'propel' ourselves ?