Monday, January 01, 2007

New Beginnings

The new year brings new beginnings - please welcome a new parallel blog which is economical on words but explores my passion in photography. Photos in all Forms allows me to share with all my creative side and at the same time maintain my sanity in this fast moving world. Photos captures life in still form, and yet it is life which is depicted in these forms of expressions.

On another track, I have set forth my first target for the year, and it is not related to work, it is competing in the two main races of the year - the GE20km and the KLIM half marathon. I am realistic in my efforts - there is no way in my insane state of burnt out syndrome can I attempt the marathon. Come race with me! For entry forms please see Pacesetters website.

No comments: