Monday, December 24, 2007

My Beautiful Mind


Does it scare you sometimes when you see what the unconcious mind can do?


I used to have a mind which never stopped processing (hence the title of this blog), but now with age catching up, I am also finding other means to manage my "beautiful" mind. I doodle a lot when I am on the phone, or write short notes sometimes even I myself cannot understand. On Friday, after a 15 min conversation with a vendor which I was in a fairly good mood despite some disputes, I saw I had doodled on excel. Well, indeed I am no genius, but the symmetry of my doodling sometimes is pretty weird and scary.


Footnote:

A Beautiful Mind, is the story of John Nash, Nobel Prize winner, a person with schizophrenia. The movie won best director and best picture, best director, best supporting actress.

No comments: