Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Life is a one take movie

Just feel a bit low today. One Kilkenney beer and it still did not solve the problem. And truthfully, I have only myself to blame. Anyway, its one of those days, I am bogged down by too many worries at work, I have been on panadols every other day for the last 3 weeks+, wish to not have any more instant noodles, wish for more than 3 hrs of sleep, not feeling worn down and just plain not be bothered by the fact that I am not able to respond to things I need to do.

Life is a one take movie. One of my old friend's mother passed away on Sunday. I did not manage to attend the wake. Since when did I have friends with parents who pass away? The first thing that hit me was that I am really getting old. The second thing which hit me is that I really hope she had a peaceful and fulfilled life, which I am sure she did. And when it comes to my time, what do I wish to see on my tombstone or recited at my wake? I feel very under-achieved in life and having lost so much time on useless worries.

The processor is really tired.

2 comments:

NekoHime said...

Cheer up,friend...

BlendedGuy said...

Life is like a marathon run... or 21km or 10km .. pick your own level.

Once you start ... we will find it tough sometime in the middle.. feel like giving up... but something makes us go on. We only think of the finishing line... and the feeling of going past that line that makes it all worthwhile.

When that is done... we just go for the next run, only longer, or the want to finish it faster!

Have a good week ahead!