Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Running dry ... on adrenaline ...

My colleague said today, I need to get some juice. I said, well, I need to get some too.

1. He was referring to laptop battery.
2. He thought I was referring to getting a cuppa (I am an acute coffee fan, not addicted, but acute).
3. Actually I was just running low on chi and adrenaline.

2008 is almost done. It is also a period of holidays and leaves, and it is pretty depressing to keep up the high spirits when I'm dipping on reserves.

As I waved goodbye walking away from the last race at Malakoff 12km, I said, this is my last race for 2008!!! I am actually suffering from race fatigue - yes, its actually still fun to run, but just tired, from early mornings, trying to squeeze time on weekend for training or the couple of kms around the house.

So, back to blogging styles of the tired soul - if you could survive on half your salary, and in exchange for a balanced lifestyle, would you trade the job for more time?

1 comment: