Sunday, April 12, 2009

Lepak @ Orange Run 2009



I have been having a fascination with Nikon D700 recently.  Trying to figure out the power of full frame photos vs investment...
Anyway, this morning, I decided to spend the time doing the 
photographer's act at Orange Run at the Curve.  The funny thing is that I have NEVER run the orange run, despite it is so close to my house, and I've always wanted to run the BU neighbourhood... well this time it was because when I got back from Philippines on 3rd Apr, that weekend itself they had already announced all numbers were already given out!  Imagine 3000 bibs, gone one weekend before.  

Either the neighbourhood has a lot of health enthusiasts or people just love free stuff... well I think it is a more of the first, but the second also just upset me that people took the numbers and did not bother to run, just come to collect the goodies... and those like me have to consider to run illegally :-)

In any case, I got to do another 21km race next weekend, so I better train....
I just loaded a few photos here, it was difficult as I did not have the long lens - my biggest lens was the kit 18-70mm... so shy no big guns, so played with Tey's old camera D40 with a 55-200mm lens for a while, still good and better than my D70s... I am indeed the most underinvested "interested in photography" person around... heheh.  Anyway, I will try to load the stuff to picasa album, meanwhile a few shots from this morning.


3 comments:

NekoHime said...

Your pics appeared on my colleague's blog: http://vialentino.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

where is the picasa album ah ?

pmtey2

May Ching said...

tey - aiyoh, you know what, i have yet to load my D70s photos, and left it at home (now overseas). only back end of week... (this is what a lazy photographer is...). i loved the D40+200mm :-) thanks for the loan...

neko - yes, heheh, good spot-- somemore, someone its one of your colleagues (or shall I say ex colleague) i have never met before all the while...