Sunday, November 27, 2005

Picking a good read - post-mortem

On one of my previous posts, I wrote about thinking of what book to bring on my long trip - to those who were curious - this was what I ended up bringing
1) Sudoku exercise - did not touch
2) 5 attitudes to excellence - a book as small as a A6 notepad with about only 50 pages that can fit in my handbag - read about 5 pages

This was what I ended up doing going (very pathetic)...
1) Wrote a contract for my boss
2) Read 50% of the pre-read materials for the training
3) Watched two and a half movies - March of the Penguins (a famous french documentary), Batman Begins (half), Initial-D (Jay Chou movie!!)

This was what I ended up doing coming back (equally pathetic)
1) Did no computer work cause MAS flight notebook adapter not working
2) Read Men's Health (!!), Cosmopolitan and Runner's World magazine
3) Watched one movie - All about Dogs or something, with Diane Keaton
3) Slept a lot

No comments: