Monday, March 17, 2008

Convergence and Divergence

At some point in time, some of the things converges and then one realises whether this is it. Whether this is a focal point, a beginning or a convergence before the end or the end of a beginning. Or whatever.

I have been feeling a throbbing headache for the last few days since Thursday. My body is starting to reject me! After a 10.8km run on Sunday, I felt my body broke down finally in protest - the week which I left behind on Thursday finally caught up with me and it told me I was not ok. I had a terrible Sunday, threw up my lunch, had a throbbing headache and the headache never stopped even up till now as I am writing.

I have tons of unfinished business, a few dozens of half done stuff and a lot on my mind.

My mind needs to take a vacation. It has gone beyond what my body can cope!

No comments: