Wednesday, June 04, 2008

The Running Alternative to Driving...

Coming back from an overseas first marathon at Singapore must've set my kiasu factor on... it was quite worth it as my tank was almost dry...

It just went to queue for 20minutes for petrol - the price hike is on at midnight tonight, when RM 2.70 per litre sets (currently at RM 1.98 per litre).

Now, would anyone consider running or biking to work? Would anyone consider to change jobs to save petrol cost of travel?

Post-post marathon post-script : For strange reasons, my body recovery for the marathon is so much better than even a 10km race - within a couple of hours, it was just some minor thigh muscles ache, I was even on heels and away to work the next day without much hesitation. It is either I am a night creature or I'm a real sucker for extremes, I hope I can remember what else I must have done differently...

No comments: