Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Supporting the KL Rat Race for the 5th year...

I think it has been 5 years. 3 years I ran in the Rat Race, and 1 supporting as photographer. This year, the inaugural Rat Race will be on 19 August 2008.

I called myself motivational coach last year, and doubled up as a photographer (albeit a lousy one!) on race day.

This time around, I have only one target (and I don't need to run the race) - this year, I want to get two prize positions (top 3 only.. geez - this is a pretty high target!) . One in the team event, and one in the CEO race. Forget about cheerleaders (can't beat the cool Yellow Man last year), forget about costumes (can't beat the real corporate folks like Nestle, Ikea, UEM, etc who has money...) - two teams, two CEO reps and two prize positions.

I am a lousy coach, not a great runner, so this year, lets see how good a strategist I am.

And then on race day, I will be the photographer again, heheh...

No comments: