Thursday, August 14, 2008

Amateur Photographer


Can you imagine, after two years and still an amateur photographer?
Dusted my camera recently over the spate of activities, and had taken it out to three separate outings as an amateur photographer, the first was company outing at Lumut which I was the lead organiser, the second the company badminton tournament and the third, the KL Rat Race.
Read on for later posts of these events.
Photo : Since I am in the photo with my camera, obviously I did not take this photo! My comment was that all "semi-pros" and "pros" photographers have a blog or facebook photo with their face partially covered by the camera. The logic was that the camera was an important identity, but most photographers shy away from the camera themselves. That started my attempt during the weekend company trip away where there were MANY DSLRs to take the opportunity for SOMEONE to take that "semi-pro" shot... so... nice or not? Now to take some good photos to post together with my "author" shot...

No comments: