Thursday, August 14, 2008

My parents read my blog!

I would like to welcome my mum to cyberspace, officially! She read my blog! I will need time to recover from this shock ...

Well, seriously, this short entry is specially dedicated to my parents - for which raising me to who I am now, and I feel humble and honored at the same time to be trying to be now in return teaching you about the things such as internet which the opportunity was never available to both of you back then.

With the internet, satellite TV, CNN, online newsfeeds, SMS alerts, we are in a world of information and opportunities aplenty to use or enjoy the knowledge brought about by these sources. Let us hope that we continue to use this information wisely and enable the next generation to prosper further from knowledge.

Ancora Imparo* - I am still learning ...

*latin motto of Monash University, my alma mater

No comments: