Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Alumni nite .. 11 Dec 2009




































Excerpt photos. Probably the event I look for every year.

Among some of the people who played a big part in my career. Enough said.


HKS - the person who hired me, and in my mid-career assignment in Taiwan, you were one of those who stood firm with my capabilities when I was nearly a casualty

JH - dont know you as well as I wanted to, but your level headed-ness, and diversity leadership inspires me

MST - did you remember you met a young university student in Melbourne many years ago, and asked - what is wrong with you, when I wanted to understand what I was getting hired for?

MYS - not in picture. taught me that anything is do-able in crafting a deal.

LP - not in picture. smart. balance. shrewd. can't describe you better.

MXH - not in picture. got me into the phone business and cannot forget my singapore trip to meet the boss instigated by you. changed my alignment.

CT - clients respected you because you could get them to program. even when they are already way past their prime.

LBC - you have your teachable point of view indeed.


The rest, not in photo - my fellow journey men, its like an unsaid fellowship. May we have many more such ring gatherings in the future...

Buy you a beer, coffee or dinner anytime. I have a lot of unsaid respect for all of you and more.

No comments: