Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Last Race of the Year 2009 - Malakoff 12 km Run 20 Dec

Photos excerpt from Tey's album, thanks bro...










































I have race fatigue over the last 3 months! This was a really interesting race as it was a new route - Jln Beringin x2 = 12 km!!! Ever stampeded across the millionaire row early in the morning and doing the 3-4 hills?


I could almost imagine Yong Sun and Lum stepping out of their house to have a laugh at how I'm pushing myself. But hey, this is my personal goal. I am ALIVE!


Great race, fun to pant up the hill (FUN??), and really run down the hills, and my 2XU helped a lot with the compression... 1hr 23mins - nothing to shout about time, but I did push myself a bit here and there...


After the race, met up with many fellow racers - thanks for 2009, and I will be back with a bang in 2010.

No comments: