Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Intensity

Many years ago, I said this to someone :
If we meet each other once a year, for one hour, and we live another 20 years, this will only be 20 more hours in our lifetime.

What I did not say at that time was :
I would rather lets just spend the 20 hours now.

It is an irony that I was reminded of this today back by the same person I said it to - it kind of means that we have very little time, if we just spread them over a number of years and waste it, it will be meaningless, whereas if we spend the time within the right frame, all at once, it is worth a lifetime more than it being dots in the ocean.

It is like making an agenda of people you would like to spend time with before you die, except that you are in control, and when it is all done, you get to be free...

I thrive on intensity.

No comments: