Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Pretty Lights


Over the 20km route to Hartamas last weekend, my third consequetive weekend of LSD (and third different running partner!), I was huffing and puffing with SCH over camera's and the flash class he had attended.
An irony was that I had just come back from a great dinner the night before at a long time friend's house - mr gadget - and he had loaned me his DSLR flash - the SB900 .. "under utilized"...
So huffing and puffing up and down hills, SCH actually managed to update me on the greatest on lights, nikon classes, SB commander modes, and why he wanted to buy my friend's flash to have more flashes, to take great photos!!!
For me, I remember the one piece I read - to see and enjoy photography of pretty lights, one has to find the scene, wait for the right time, and be prepared.
But first, one has to have the right timing and the right opportunity to see the great light.

No comments: