Friday, February 05, 2010

I run to you ...

I bought this CD in Philippines last week, and just loaded it to prep my ipod shuffle before tomorrow's run.  There was this song, called I run to you by Lady Antebellum - a grammy nominee.. I have no idea who it is, but the song and phrases were timely..


D-day tomorrow.  First marathon in 2010.  First time I am on verge of injury before a race.  First time I am thinking of running with a knee support.  I have almost stopped running for a week and slowed significantly last week - and bought a knee support, been on doses of glucosamine (wow I think this thing works...).  I hope the knee support works, but more importantly, I hope to have a good race, and enjoy it.


Not the first time I am so nervous before a race...


I run to you....


I run from hate
I run from prejudice
I run from pessimists
But I run too late

I run my life
Or is it running me?
Run from my past
I run too fast
Or too slow it seems

1 comment: