Saturday, November 04, 2006

Happy Belated Birthday

Happy Belated Birthday! Yup I shutdown more often this year, but not as bad as last year (when I got deepavali as birthday company, it was total system downtime)

My birthday this year passed in a haze.

... a few early sms (not sure if you forgot the date, but thank you)
... a phone call at 12 midnite (I had to remind you but your timing is better than many other occasions)
... a few sms which I forgot to say, thank you (my phone is buggy and sometimes cannot respond sms smoothly)
... a lunch which was hard to eat (one of those occasions I thought I was losing my job)
... a walk to the wrong carpark in a daze (because I got off earlier? at 615pm)
... a chance meeting and a missed meeting somewhere lost in the other carpark
... not having enough money to pay for carpark
... dazed but drove to Vintry
... could only managed to call a handful of ol pals
... beautiful fresh flowers and a lovely small piece of cake from lovely girlfrens (you know we all hate to eat fattening cake)
... a smile, a few glass clinks and some photos
... lots of porky food
... intoxicating red wine
... thanks for a bottle on the house
... hangover when i got home
... can't remember a few phone calls I returned half asleep
... slept before 12 midnite !!!!

01.11... happy birthday, many firsts always.

No comments: