Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Positive Karma

There has been a series of unfortunate events recently which led me to listen so attentively to a friend's passionate recount of how positive karma works.

According to her, karma is generated from each person and every time there is an accident it is because there is a collision or explosion of negative karma effects.

Recently I have been getting a lot of migraines, I am not sure if it is something I am harboring or a passing thing. I hope it is the latter. Also, there has been a series of unfortunate compounding events both at work and for those around me. So, for tonight, I will make a wish before I go to sleep, that we will all wake up, and generate positive karma and should we get together we will conquer what we need to together with our positive energy.

Wouldn't that be nice.

No comments: