Sunday, November 19, 2006

Tech Savvy Females

I recently invested in a new cell phone after my old cell phone kept hanging on me. The Sony Ericsson K800i to be precise. In the process of choosing, I was asked by the various salesmen at the phone shops what I needed, and it came down to - latest gadget, 3G, good camera. So I traded the useability of the Nokia for the stability of the Sony Ericsson. So far, a week has passed and I am pretty ok with the phone still.

Today, I stumbled upon this in yahoo's front page - tech toys which women would like for this holiday's shopping gifts... http://tech.yahoo.com/hw/gift-ideas-for-girls-gone-wired/198120

The list is terrible! It seems to imply that anything in red and simple technology is good enough for girls!!! How discriminating!!!

So, remember to please not assume if you are buying gifts for holidays, the modern woman is more savvy than you think!

1 comment:

BlendedGuy said...

Hv seen the K800i in real live (MVO has one too).. it's VERY nice... feels very techie!

Go girl tech power!