Monday, January 28, 2008

Technology and Kids



Kids learn about technology so fast nowadays. My 6 month old niece who was featured in the last post, was absolutely fascinated by the simple camera phone. The technology consulting gadget savvy Aunty ie. me, took to simple tricks like trying to con a 6 month old baby with pictures of her sister, her father, her mother and even herself.


What was most fascinating was that the baby clutched onto the phone and loved her ownself and was absolutely trying to fathom how could another baby emerge on a device or how there are two versions of her mother or father.


So, I put the camera in the baby's hands, opened the lens, let her have a look at the phone picture of me, seeing she was able to be a bit curious, helped her pressed the button with her tiny fingers, and voila, you have a picture of aunty...


Pic 1 - can you see the halo around me :-) angel aunty...
Pic 2 - young camera-kids, soon they will be teaching me how to set iso and aperture... :-)

Both pics taken from my 1 year old K800i
haha...


Kids nowadays really knows how to use the digicam better than me...



No comments: