Monday, October 20, 2008

Don't make me run faster...


"Don't make me angry, you won't like me when I'm angry" - Bruce Banner - the Incredible Hulk

"Don't make me run faster..." - yours truly - when reminded that I needed to catch a flight at 12 noon - wah, so tight... this is really the 2nd time in a year - the first was KLIM - 21km and then run to car to catch a flight. To be honest, I'm really too old for this run and fly routine, unlike some people who think its really cool...


Anyway, so that was Mizuno Wave Run, ok, not too much faster, but maybe around 4 mins faster than my first Mizuno Wave Run 2006... (err, I was slower in 2007).


So maybe "dont make me run faster" works better... this is after I had a bit of a anxiety looking for SCH who collected my bib and chip (rhymes eh), about 15 mins before the race starts. And the bib ripping off before I even get to 2 km down the road.


Photo credit to Tey again, and to be honest, it is quite difficult to take photos of people running- and more importantly to enjoy taking photos of so many people. It takes interest, dedication and passion - to be honest - of all the photos pros take, I find the most difficult is with people because people change.

No comments: