Wednesday, October 15, 2008

RACE ID:13649-MAS-MVW-xxx

Three years ago, I started running, I would never have guessed I would do two marathons in a year three years later. still a bit scared...

The fear is always, what if i pass out in the heat - will anyone know? (my sundown marathon fears were worse - what if i pass out and fall into a drain in the dark - a valid scenario! - what more that the others were faster than me).

Then again, you would never have lived if you dont live to run the next marathon.

RACE ID:13649-MAS-MVW-xxx
RACE:Full Marathon 42.195 km (Race starts 5.30 am)
COMPANY:TeamMONASH
Thank you for registering for the Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon 2008!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woot! A second one! Way to go, May Ching. From my experience last year, the route is flat and between 18 km to 34 km is run mostly under the tree shade along the breezy coast, the hottest part was the last few km's. But don't worry, you'll be in good hands, plenty of crowd support too, so many things that will keep your spirit up. Best race ever, to me!

May Ching said...

thanks. still nervous... but nervous is good. complacency is bad. remember the old mantra. respect the distance.