Monday, October 13, 2008

Podium Finish



Funny, I could get a podium finish with such a poor timing in the AdventuRun 2008 charity event organised by the Taylors Business School in support of the National Cancer Society for Malaysia.



But, who cares, it is still a podium finish (3rd!). In fact, we team of oldies and "goodies" (we care for cancer!) from my fellow colleagues took top 3 positions in the ladies above 21 category, and also 3rd placing in the men's category.



I discovered a new thing about running - really, the young college kids don't run or don't know how to run, at all... and secondly they don't know how to smile... (?) - I was bored and said good morning to almost all the marshalls in the round 2 of the 2nd half of the race (2 loops of 5km) - and only one person said hello back at me!



Anyway, here it is - myth or truth (see second photo below) I could even run with my eye closed nowadays! (Either too early and still sleepy, small chinese eyes or showing off?).


Thanks, Tey for the first two photos.

Last photos, whats in the simple 3rd prize bag, lots of Vico!! And a little Alonso car :-)

Next week, Mizuno Run.


No comments: