Monday, October 03, 2005

Blogging again
It feels good to be blogging again. I did it before to experiment the feeling but returning to blog about the interesting things in life, I have to give credit to a guy I hardly know, a Mr KC Leong - he's a runner - his weblog site is here - http://penguin-r2.blogspot.com.

Met him twice, albeit briefly, first time accidentally in KK, and another time in PJ Half Marathon which I did a 10km race, riding on an enjoyable high after getting back to running mode in the Rat Race. The site portrays a strong passion for the sport, and in doing so, made me realise that passion is so important in expression. It reflects in the photos, the writing of the group of people within the site. So a big thumbs up, you unknowingly made me realise how I used to be talented in writing as well, before I got distracted by a non-passion sport called work. I myself was surprised to see I had 2-3 weblogs, one mms log which I've just been playing with, but no focus. So the remaining blogs will all be dedicated to memorable life events!

No comments: