Monday, October 03, 2005















Two weddings
Two weddings over two days last weekend. Congratulations to Soo Yee and Beng Hooi and Alan and Sandy. Soo Yee and Alan were from the same university as me. Thinking back, this is quite a while ago. The photo here, at Soo Yee's wedding is such a rare occurence - we have Mun Lan (who happens to be around from Shanghai), myself (locally based now), Dr Soo Wei (my favorite cool docter, based in UK), Cheng Mei (my 'sister' in namesake, and now in Security Comm, two kids), Irene (computer science, based in Singapore) and Michelle Tan (ex PWC, used to roam around HK, but now local, Accounting graduate). Not forgetting Soo Yee (Accounting/Info System, now working in Penang) and groom, and John, Cheng Mei's husband (successful lawyer). What a mix bunch!!! As I told Mun Lan, it is a rare occasion, the last time we ever stood like this, dressed like this for a photo was more than xx years ago (so that others do not know our age, but those of you who do, you know how it feels).

All the best gals!! I am so proud to stand with all of you. May we have many more occasions to celebrate together.

No comments: