Sunday, October 30, 2005

It's a celebration!


It's a celebration of three days and three nights...! No, I am not talking about Deeparaya, its processor total shutdown day coming up, ie. the special day of one special person - me!

I am going to eat, sleep, have a good girl spa session and enjoy the great company of my friends and family for three days three nights coming up to my birthday. For every year, I've always wanted to celebrate my birthday with those around me, and thank them for their support for putting up to the ironics and idiosyncracies of me.

There were those I celebrated with my family when I was younger, there were those I celebrated with my uni friends studying for exams, and there were those I celebrated with my first love, there were those I celebrated with my best friends, there were those I celebrated with colleagues, there were those I celebrated at work. These are memories both sweet and residual, memories which I cherish for those who choose to be with me on my special day.

When I am now much older, and claim to be 18 every year, I want to just relax and enjoy birthdays like everyday in life, with a reminder that I am glad to be here...So, in celebrating my love for life, I would like to wish those around me, thank you for being you. And thank you for helping me love life! (And no blogging for three days :-) )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy sweet 18 and Happy Birthday. Wishing you forever young.

KC :-))