Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Low on Chi


I am low on Chi today.

Sometimes, one of those days, when the energy is low and we are not as strong willed as we want to be, it is good to have a person who is strong in chi to help stabilise these low points. Through time, through life, through our experiences, family, people we deal with, we are exposed to a lot of pain, happiness, joy, frustrations, and these build up our energy to deal with the next day.

My principle in life is as in work, to dream as if I'd live forever and live as though I'd die tomorrow. But, today my chi is low.

Running has taught me about pace. Pace sets my approach to life - I am able to tolerate large variations in environmental influence on most days. But, today my chi is low.

Friends, I need you to give me some of your chi. I've been sapped up and reserves are low.

Send me some lurve.

2 comments:

BlendedGuy said...

The beauty of chi is that it comes from within - ready to be harness from nature with the right techniques (do you practise qi-gong?)

Strength and chi be with you !!!

*deposits 'chi' credits in mayching-bank*

May Ching said...

Thank you, I am withdrawing already before the day is over. Harnessing chi requires peace from within, and that requires a state of mind without interruptions... I wish it was easier.