Sunday, July 15, 2007

Hooking it right


If you do it, do it well. That is me, Hooker's Cup queen! I always believe to do it well, I need to be really interested in the game.

Again, a very philosophical thought, but doing it well means enjoying the game, enjoying the company and also enjoying the fun it brings, regardless of whether one wins or not!!

My drive of 4 hours to Rompin last weekend was well rewarded as for the Hooker's Cup golf tournament was held at the same time during the company outing, we had a good time at a quiet Lanjut Golf resort in Rompin at Pahang/Johor east coast border.

The game was fun because of the camaraderie from colleagues, the newcomers, and friends from the fellow lady golfers who took on the course fearlessly despite being new in the game, and above all, the lovely little cup the organiser has been kind enough to buy for the "ladies champion"!!!

I did not play well, but I had a pretty easy game, it was my 4th game of this year, as pathetic as this seems, it is the truth. But nevertheless, I have comeback to enjoy the game.

Golf is a game which is really about challenging yourself, and each stroke is like an action you take, if you hit it well, it influences a good outcome, if you hit it badly, you have to salvage your own actions.

No comments: