Friday, July 13, 2007

Thank you

I would like to just take the two minutes to thank those my colleagues who reads this or even virtually express my thanks to those who don't for their kind comments on influence survey in the Global Employee Survey for my company. I had a lot of positive and honest and touching feedback from all of you - it keeps me going when I have my doubts about my actions or about doing the right thing at work. Normally I prefer not to blog about work or identify to my day job in this forum, but there are some days when all things cross our paths that we need the stress relief of blogging.

I had a tough day at work today.

I was at my fiery best, in my most passionate moment about a matter I care about a lot.

I had also overstep my boundary of being emotionally disappointed at the interim outcome. Regardless, I felt I lost the game at the end.

I did two things today, I went to do my hair at 6pm at KLCC. It took me almost 3 hours. During that three hours I cooled down. And I got home and after dinner, when I sat down again to take on this thinking challenge back, I read those comments again.

Thank you, it made my day yesterday, and it made my day today. I know I have my weaknesses, but I also know my diligence, drive and energy and not giving up easily is something you appreciate.

Above all, I am not willing to give anything short of the best because this is what my team expects from me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You ARE busy! You were late at the weekend outing ... the big boss LBC mentioned during the openning that you had to close some big deal.

Hang in there!!!!