Monday, June 25, 2007

21km vs 22.3km



According to my Nike+ running connector who took the trip to the bridge with me on sunday, I only ran 21km approximately.

I had set the "online" device to 22km for this "workout" and it was annoying to hear the machine count 1-11km (halfway point) and then reverse count-down the remaining. I guess it is not inspiring in a race to be reminded every km how much more you have to go!! I wrote some notes on the screen capture of the race as an analysis of the pace I took for this half-marathon.

Yes, I am looking for a new stop-watch too ....

2 comments:

KC & the Sunshine Runners said...

Hi May Ching,

Well done for completing the half marathon!!!
Glad to hear that you will try the full marathon next year... :-)

best regards,
KC

Anonymous said...

Good stuff! Will join u next year