Friday, June 22, 2007

All Set to Conquer the Bridge


Photo excerpt from someone's website.

Can't believe I am actually both excited and nervous. Running my 5th 20km and above race - the first two was last year Pacesetters 20km, KLIM 2006, then this year, the same Pacesetters 20km, KLIM 2007.


I just wanted to be different this year. This is why we always believe that living in the fast lane, you push the adrenaline level up one level each day we feel the need to challenge ourself. So I am driving to Penang tomorrow for the Penang Bridge Marathon on Sunday 24th June. Ever since the Penang Bridge Marathon came back a couple of years back, I've always wanted to run the bridge - it was a novelty. It was also a good test of the "jaguh kampung" concept - that I could only run in KL. It will be a pleasant and refreshing change indeed.

(Aiyo, I am reminded of the uphill now by looking at the picture...)

No comments: